Hi Stam,

This release of the bedpostx results sounds great! Any idea of a timeline (days
or months)?

I’m just trying to gauge whether we should start the cluster off doing the
calculations ourselves or wait for the release…

Cheers,

M@
--
Matthew George Liptrot

<http://about.me/matthewliptrot>
Department of Computer Science
University of Copenhagen
&
Section for Cognitive Systems
Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
Technical University of Denmark

http://about.me/matthewliptrot

On 16/2/15 18:48 , "Stamatios Sotiropoulos"
<stamatios.sotiropou...@ndcn.ox.ac.uk<mailto:stamatios.sotiropou...@ndcn.ox.ac.uk>>
 wrote:

Hi Derek

Please notice that model=3 is not officially released yet in FSL. Also, there
should be a future HCP release in the near future including bedpostx results,
with the optimal parameters.

Stam

On 16 Feb 2015, at 16:25, Archer,Derek B