From: Joelle Zimmermann [mailto:joelle.t.zimmerm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 12:54 PM
To: Jennifer Elam; hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: Tractography on diffusion data for SC matrices

Hi Jennifer,

I previously posted a question to the mailing list, and wanted to check with
you as you may have a bit more of an insiders scoop.

I was wondering whether tractography has been performed on the diffusion data
for the end of creating structural connectivity matrices for individual
subjects; or something that is in the plans?  I would expect this is something
that would be of interest to quite a few people, and would definitely be of a
lot of use to me.

Thanks,

Joelle