Hi Rosalia,

How to create a folder that is shared between the host and guest (VM) would
depend on what tool you are using to run your VM in the first place.

If you are using VMware (Player or Workstation) I would suggest you have a
look at the document *VMware Workstation 5.0 Using Shared Folders *at
https://www.vmware.com/support/ws5/doc/ws_running_shared_folders.html
This is written for VMware Workstation 5.0, but it seems to be valid for
VMware Player and later versions of VMware Workstation.

If you are using Oracle VirtualBox, I would suggest you have a look at the
document *VirtualBox Shared Folders *at
http://virtuatopia.com/index.php/VirtualBox_Shared_Folders.

If you are using some other program to run your VM, you'll need to check
the documentation or do a web search for documentation that will guide you.

Please reply to the HCP-Users list so that others who have the same
question can also benefit.

Best Regards,