Dear Sir,

I will look into the suggestions, i would like to highlight one important
aspect, I do not have  field map acquisition files , for this reason i did
not provide any file path for variable "MagnitudeInputName" in
SeimensFieldMapProcessingAll.sh, Can i possibly comment out the necessary
sections of code to avoid generating Magnitude_brain and
Magnitude_brain_mask images

Thanks
Vasudev