Hi Giles,

the reason is that some of the preprocessing Quality Check (QC) scores  are not
good for one or more resting state sessions.
May be something went wrong during the acquisition or the subject was not
actually at rest.

Unfortunately, as far as I know, the QC scores are not available to the users
and hence you cannot figure out what is the problem affecting a given subject.

If you would like to know the reason why some subjects have been discarded send
me a list and I can check them for you.

Let me know if you have any further comment or question.

Best,
Francesco

On Mar 30, 2016, at 7:54 PM, Giles Colclough wrote:

> Can anyone point me to why certain subjects have not provided some
> resting-state data?
> For example, in the MEG2 release, 6 subjects don’t provide rMEG. I’ve hunted,
> but can’t find out why.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.
>
> Giles

Francesco Di Pompeo, PhD
Institute of Advanced Biomedical Technologies and
Department of Neuroscience and Imaging
University of Chieti "G. d'Annunzio"
Via dei Vestini - Campus Universitario
66013 Chieti - ITALY