Is there not a file being distributed of a name like this:

XXXXXX/MEG/anatomy/XXXXXX.L.sphere.4k_fs_LR.surf.gii

Peace,

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of John Griffiths
<j.davidgriffi...@gmail.com<mailto:j.davidgriffi...@gmail.com>>
Date: Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 11:51 AM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [HCP-Users] sphere surface file for meg

Hello.

Quick question regarding MEG data:

Where can I find, or how can I construct, a spherical mapping (.sphere...)
surface vertex file corresponding to the MEG surface files

XXXXXX/MEG/anatomy/XXXXXX.L.midthickness.4k_fs_LR.surf.gii

As far as I can tell, these seem to be different sizes to all other .sphere...
files in the T1w and MNINonLinear folders.

?

Ta,

john

--