Dear Sir,

I have used fslhd, following is the output from the query, do you think i
can still use the default templates mentioned in the pipeline ?

vasudev@vasudev-OptiPlex-780:~$ fslhd
'/media/vasudev/Daten/Struc+func/Proj4/KON2/T1w/o20121209_203816MR000320MPRAGEisoPAT2PomscharAndreass004a1001.nii.gz'

filename
/media/vasudev/Daten/Struc+func/Proj4/KON2/T1w/o20121209_203816MR000320MPRAGEisoPAT2PomscharAndreass004a1001.nii.gz
sizeof_hdr     348
data_type      INT16
dim0           3
dim1           160
dim2           256
dim3           256
dim4           1
dim5           1
dim6           1
dim7           1
vox_units      mm
time_units     s
datatype       4
nbyper         2
bitpix         16
pixdim0        0.000000
pixdim1        1.000000
pixdim2        1.000000
pixdim3        1.000000
pixdim4        2.100000
pixdim5        1.000000
pixdim6        1.000000
pixdim7        75601.468750
vox_offset     352
cal_max        0.0000
cal_min        0.0000
scl_slope      1.000000
scl_inter      0.000000
phase_dim      0
freq_dim       0
slice_dim      0
slice_name     Unknown
slice_code     0
slice_start    0
slice_end      0
slice_duration 0.000000
time_offset    0.000000
intent         Unknown
intent_code    0
intent_name
intent_p1      0.000000
intent_p2      0.000000
intent_p3      0.000000
qform_name     Scanner Anat
qform_code     1
qto_xyz:1      1.000000  0.000000  0.000000  -79.500000
qto_xyz:2      0.000000  1.000000  0.000000  -127.000000
qto_xyz:3      0.000000  0.000000  1.000000  -123.973358
qto_xyz:4      0.000000  0.000000  0.000000  1.000000
qform_xorient  Left-to-Right
qform_yorient  Posterior-to-Anterior
qform_zorient  Inferior-to-Superior
sform_name     Scanner Anat
sform_code     1
sto_xyz:1      1.000000  0.000000  0.000000  -79.500000
sto_xyz:2      0.000000  1.000000  0.000000  -127.000000
sto_xyz:3      0.000000  0.000000  1.000000  -123.973358
sto_xyz:4      0.000000  0.000000  0.000000  1.000000
sform_xorient  Left-to-Right
sform_yorient  Posterior-to-Anterior
sform_zorient  Inferior-to-Superior
file_type      NIFTI-1+