Hello HCP/MEG experts - I am new to working with the HCP datasets and
working with MEG data, more generally. So thank you in advance for your
patience.

I am interested in using source-level task MEG data. As far as I can tell,
however, all of the source-level task data available for download are
*averaged *time-courses of specific trial conditions/events (i.e., 0-back,
2-back) and/or specific to a given frequency band ... opposed to a whole
power source-level time-series representing the duration of the task
session.

Ideally, what I am looking for is essentially an "task equivalent" of the
resting-state MEG source-level output, where the entire (whole power)
time-series data for the entire session is available on the 4k surface.

Any insight into this issue are welcome! Thank you again,

Chuck