Hi Matt,

I tried to run fix_3_clean on matlab directly, and met the error message
below:

fix_3_clean('.fix',0,1,2000)

TR =

    0.7200

/bin/bash: -cifti-convert: command not found

Undefined function 'gifti' for input arguments of type 'char'.

Error in ciftiopen (line 31)

cifti = gifti([tmpfile '.gii']);

Error in fix_3_clean (line 40)

  BO=ciftiopen('Atlas.dtseries.nii',WBC);