Hi Tim,

Is this type of file OK though for seeding in FSL probtrackx?

Many thanks for your response,
Kamal.

From: Timothy Coalson <tsc...@mst.edu<mailto:tsc...@mst.edu>>
Date: Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 2:35 PM
To: "Shadi, Kamal" <kamal.shad...@gatech.edu<mailto:kamal.shad...@gatech.edu>>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Problem loading a single surface ROI with wb_view

workbench does not support combined coordinate/data gifti files, as we see it,
they are non-standard.  The error you got is actually just missing metadata,
and that error usually appears in a dialog box where you can select the correct
structure.  However, it will probably fail to load that file anyway, due to its
combined coordinates/data nature.

I don't know what kinds of gifti the matlab implementation supports.

Tim

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 11:56 AM, Shadi, Kamal