Thanks Stephen. Was there GSR done on the HCP data at any point for the
non-denoised version?

If I wanted to do GSR myself on the HCP data, are there any recommendations
that the HCP group has? Or global signal regressors that have been already
processed? Or is this something that is at the discretion of each
researcher afterwards?