From: Burgess, Gregory [gburg...@wustl.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2017 5:18 PM
To: Xavier Guell Paradis
Cc: hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Motor task contrats: no RH-cue, LH-cue, etc.?

I thought that contrasting each effector against the average of the others
(e.g., RH-AVG) was a more-effective control to isolate motor-specific regions.
If you are still interested in contrasting each effector versus the cue
(controlling for visual activation without controlling for other task-related
processes), it is possible for you to create it yourself by subtracting the
cope maps for ‘CUE’ from the cope for each effector.

--Greg

Greg Burgess, Ph.D.
Staff Scientist, Human Connectome Project
Department of Psychiatry
Phone: 314-362-7864
Email: gburg...@wustl.edu