Then do as Tim suggests.

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Dev vasu
<vasudevamurthy.devulapa...@gmail.com<mailto:vasudevamurthy.devulapa...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 7:59 PM
To: Timothy Coalson <tsc...@mst.edu<mailto:tsc...@mst.edu>>
Cc: "<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] wb_view : Unable to load labels through features tab

Dear Sir,

Each label consists of several hippocampus subfield already marked with
different integers as stated here
https://github.com/CobraLab/atlases/tree/master/hippocampus-subfields.

I am interested in visualizing each of the sub field in the label with marked
integers values.

Thanks
Vasudev

On 31 March 2017 at 00:31, Timothy Coalson