Hi Michael - I think Joelle is asking about tractography instead of func conn.
I expect it will be some time before fuller sets of tractography analyses have
been done.
Cheers.

> On 2 May 2017, at 01:17, Harms, Michael <mha...@wustl.edu> wrote:
>

> Well, there’s the canonical correlation analysis of rfMRI network edges vs.
> subject measures in:
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26414616
> <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26414616>
>
> cheers,
> -MH
>
> --
> Michael Harms, Ph.D.
> Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders
> Washington University School of Medicine
> Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
> 660 South Euclid Ave.  Tel: 314-747-6173
> St. Louis, MO  63110  Email: mha...@wustl.edu
>
> From: Joelle Zimmermann <joelle.t.zimmerm...@gmail.com
> <mailto:joelle.t.zimmerm...@gmail.com>>
> Date: Monday, May 1, 2017 at 11:09 AM
> To: Michael Harms <mha...@wustl.edu <mailto:mha...@wustl.edu>>
> Cc: "Glasser, Matthew" <glass...@wustl.edu <mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>,
> "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org <mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
> <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org <mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
> Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] variation across connectomes
>
> cool thank you. The MegaTrawl was done on the FC - subject measures only
> right? Is there any such analysis coming up for SC - subject measures?
>
> On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 9:46 PM, Harms, Michael <mha...@wustl.edu
> <mailto:mha...@wustl.edu>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> Have you read the documentation for the MegaTrawl?
>>
>> cheers,
>> -MH
>>
>> --
>> Michael Harms, Ph.D.
>> Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders
>> Washington University School of Medicine
>> Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
>> 660 South Euclid Ave.Tel: 314-747-6173 <tel:(314)%20747-6173>
>> St. Louis, MO  63110Email: mha...@wustl.edu <mailto:mha...@wustl.edu>
>>
>> From: <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org
>> <mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>> on behalf of Joelle
>> Zimmermann <joelle.t.zimmerm...@gmail.com
>> <mailto:joelle.t.zimmerm...@gmail.com>>
>> Date: Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 10:30 AM
>> To: "Glasser, Matthew" <glass...@wustl.edu <mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>
>> Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org <mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
>> <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org <mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
>>
>> Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] variation across connectomes
>>
>> thanks Matt. Could you explain a bit the 'Correlation/prediction results for
>> subject measures' ?
>>
>> are those the measures that predict variation across subjects for the
>> different components? which measures predict the variation most strongly?
>>
>> apologies for the basic questions - im quite new to the technique.
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 10:52 AM, Glasser, Matthew <glass...@wustl.edu
>> <mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>> wrote:
>>> Undoubtably.  Perhaps the megatrawl would be of interest:
>>>
>>> https://db.humanconnectome.org/megatrawl/
>>> <https://db.humanconnectome.org/megatrawl/>

> [...]

Head of Analysis,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
st...@fmrib.ox.ac.uk    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve
<http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve>

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet <http://smithinks.net/>