Dear all,

I am looking for each subject's T1w structural image corresponding to its
7T processed diffusion data. I am using the data.nii file in the
/subject/T1w/Diffusion_7T/ directory. I was wondering which T1 file to use
with this data (for subject motion & EC/EPI distortion corrections, as well
as, drawing seeds on this T1w file). I can find multiple T1w files in
different folders - T1w_acpc_dc.nii, T1w_acpc_dc_restore.nii, T1w_hires.nii
(subject/T1w/subject/mri/ folder), etc. I couldn't find an explanation for
these in the pdf documents, hence looking for any help and information on
this.

Thank you.

Regards,
Shruti