From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Joey Contreras
<joey.contre...@loni.usc.edu<mailto:joey.contre...@loni.usc.edu>>
Date: Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 3:36 PM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [HCP-Users] difference between fix and hcp-fix (ICA+FIX scripts) and
outputted files

Hello

I wanted to get some further clarification on the ICA+FIX pipeline
Within the fix directory I used the command:
>>hcp_fix
>>/sourcedir/subject/MNINonLinear/Results/rfMRI_REST_AP/rfMRI_REST_AP.nii.gz
>>2000
processing FMRI file rfMRI_REST_AP with highpass 2000
running highpass
running MELODIC
running FIX
FIX Feature extraction for Melodic output directory: rfMRI_REST_AP_hp2000.ica
 create edge masks
 run FAST
 registration of standard space masks
 extract features
FIX Classifying components in Melodic directory: rfMRI_REST_AP_hp2000.ica using
training file:
/ifs/loni/faculty/jpa/4Joey/PPG_fc/scripts/fix1.065/training_files/HCP_hp2000.RData
 and threshold 10
No valid labelling file specified

1. Given the following output "No valid labelling file specified” were can I
specify this file?

2. What is the difference between running fix and hcp_fix
3. Is there documentation on all the outputted files from the script? (i.e. an
atlas.dtseries.nii file was generated in the rfMRI_REST_AP_hp2000.ica created
folder. Would this be the new cleaned 4D data)? Essentially I am looking for my
cleaned 4D resting state data to be able to obtain correlation matrices for
this cleaned data

Any help/clarification with these questions would be appreciated

Thank you!
Joey Contreras