Hi,

I'm a researcher from Australia hoping to use the HCP-Wu-Min n1200 data.

1. How can I access full SSAGA (semi-structured assessment for the genetics
of alcoholism) data?
Exploring the connectomedb site, can only get CSV column stating SSAGA is
complete, rather than the details within it.

2. I'm hoping to access each subjects medication history (which should be
included in the SSAGA).

3. What format is the full SSAGA data in? Is medication history available
in a CSV file?

Thanks for your fantastic work!

Kind regards,

Dr. James Condon
0411688811

Resident Medical Officer

Royal Adelaide Hospital – Mobile via main switchboard: +618 7074 0000

North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000

Subeditor

Radiopaedia.org
This email may contain confidential information, which also may be legally
privileged. Only the intended recipient(s) may access, use, distribute or
copy this email. If this email is received in error, please inform the
sender by return email and delete the original. If there are doubts about
the validity of this message, please contact the sender by telephone. It is
the recipient’s responsibility to check the email and any attached files
for viruses.