Hi all!

I recently ran the HCP pipeline on two HCP subjects (100307 and 103818) and
found that the time it took to run them was dramatically different. To
illustrate, Prefreesurfer took about 2 hours in one case and about 36 hours in
the other.

The only cause I can think of for this difference is the following: for subject
100307, I downloaded one set of T1 (and accompanying, e.g. AFI, BIAS, etc.)
images and one set of T2 images; for subject 103818, I downloaded both sets of
T1 and both sets of T2 images. Do you think this might indeed be the cause of
such a large running time difference? If so, why is this?

Thank you,
All the best,
Ruy