Dear HCP experts,
I have a dscalar file with 4 maps and would like to convert each map into one
separate nifti file. I am not worried about the problem of surface information
in a nifti file, because I am interested in subcortical data only.
I have been able to transform the dscalar into a nifti file using this:
wb_command -cifti-separate input.dscalar.nii COLUMN -volume-all output.nii
The output.nii is a nifti file which contains 4 maps if I open it with wb_view.
Is there a way to generate 4 separate nifti files (one for each map) instead of
one single nifti file with all 4 maps?

Thank you very much,
Xavier.