That would be reasonable.  I would probably use the myelin maps without _BC if
you are looking for differences in myelin content across groups.

Peace,

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of "Gilman, Jodi"
<jgilm...@mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:jgilm...@mgh.harvard.edu>>
Date: Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 10:21 AM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [HCP-Users] group comparison in myelin maps

I’m trying to compare 2 groups to see if there are differences in myelination.

Here are the steps that seem logical to me, would be great to see if I’m going
about this correctly:
1. Create a merged file of the MSMAll .dscalar maps for each group separately
(using wb_shortcuts -cifti-concatenate)?
2. Run a permutation test to compare the groups

Does that sound right?

Thanks,
Jodi

Jodi Gilman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School
Center for Addiction Medicine
Massachusetts General Hospital
101 Merrimac St.
Boston, MA 02114