From: "Ho, Wilson Christopher"
<w...@mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:w...@mgh.harvard.edu>>
Date: Monday, January 22, 2018 at 1:51 PM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>,
"hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] MSMAll data in HCP_1200 set

Hi Matt,

Thank you for that explanation, it looks like 168038 and a few others are
indeed missing the fMRI data, which would explain the missing files.

For the latter question (generating 164k Myelin Maps with MSMAll without BC), I
found a post
(https://www.mail-archive.com/hcp-users@humanconnectome.org/msg03480.html)
where you advised using wb_command’s -cifti-resample. To clarify, the input
CIFTI should be MyelinMap.164k_fs_LR.dscalar.nii, so should the template used
be the SphericalDistortion_MSMAll.164k_fs_LR.dscalar.nii (aka the deformed
sphere?)

Thanks again,

Wilson