Dear HCP-Users,

I am pretty new to task fMRI data and I would like to check how to use the
files in the EVs folder to extract information from the .dtseries.nii file
for the MOTOR dataset. As an example, I chose subject 100307 with the LR
phase and I was able to build this table from the files in the EVs folder:

*type start time (s)*
countdown 0
cue_rightHand 8.05
rightHand 11.009
cue-leftFoot 23.164
leftFoot  38.291

So suppose I would like to extract from a .dtseries.nii file (having 284
rows x 91282 grayordinates) the part of the time series corresponding to
the Right-Hand task listed above. Then:

Should I pick all the rows covering the time interval [11.009;23.164] ?

If so, should I pick rows 15 through 33 from the .dtseries.nii file which
cover the time interval starting from 10.8 (=0.72*15) until 23.76(=0.72*33)
?

Moreover, does the same interpretation hold for obtaining the .dtseries.nii
rows corresponding to the cues and the fixation blocks?

Thank you for your help!