Hi Matthew,

Since the FreeSurfer HCP version is available for MacOS, I assumed that the HCP
pipeline is supported in MacOS.

The problems with Ubuntu (both 16.04 and 14.04) were about the missing
libraries during mris: Libnetcdf.so.6 error during mris_make_surfaces.

This was resolved by following the instruction by Tim:
https://www.mail-archive.com/hcp-users@humanconnectome.org/msg04837.html.

But I have the following message during FreeSurferPielineBatch.mine.sh:
"
mri_nu_correct.mni --n 1 --proto-iters 1000 --distance 50 --no-rescale --i
orig.mgz --o orig_nu.mgzrecon-all -s 100307 exited with ERRORS at Fri Mar  2
13:21:24 EST 2018"

"mris_make_surfaces: symbol lookup error: mris_make_surfaces: undefined symbol:
ncerr"

On Centos (both 5 and 6), I was getting different errors.

At this point I gave up ...

On Macbook, it ran without these issues until the 'wb_command' problem.

Kwan-Jin Jung, Ph.D.
S230J, HMRC, Life Science Laboratories
UMASS Amherst
Office: 413-577-0538