From: Timothy Coalson
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2018 2:15 PM
To: Glasser, Matthew
Cc: HERACLES PANAGIOTIDES ; hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Fw:

Load both of the volumes into wb_view (high-res mask and low-res fMRI - you may
want to separate out a single frame from the fMRI to keep memory usage down)
and see if they align with each other (if they don't display correctly, turn on
oblique volume drawing mode).  If they do align, the answer is trivial, use
wb_command -volume-affine-resample with the identity matrix as the transform
(for smoother edges, use trilinear interpolation of the mask, then threshold it
at 0.5 with -volume-math).  If not, you will need a transform of some kind, for
instance, one that takes the fMRI into MNI space (which would need to be
inverted before using it for this).

workbench does not have the same issues as FSL with different FOV between
different volume files - all alignment is done by millimeters, not by corner of
FOV.

Tim