The command you ran locally is using the Jacobian as the bias field, which
is incorrect, and the "-div Jacobian -mul Jacobian" is just cancelling out
any effect (output has same bias as input fMRI). It should instead be "-div
BiasField.2 -mul Jacobian_MNI.2".

That said, your original output looks like the bias field was incorrectly
estimated. Did you use --biascorrection=SEBASED in your call to
GenericfMRIVolumeProcessingPipeline? If you used --biascorrection=LEGACY
(might be the default?) you may also want to check if your
MNINonLinear/T1w_restore and MNINonLinear/T2w_restore look properly bias
corrected.

-Keith