On Thu, 16 Aug 2018, Harms, Michael wrote:
>    Sorry, but not to my knowledge.  We use ‘dcm2niix’ currently for DICOM to
>    NIFTI conversion (‘dcm2niix’ generates nice .json files containing a bunch
>    of relevant parameters of the scan).  That particular step is pretty
>    straightforward.

>    Then, as part of our “session building” process, we have code that does
>    various checks and then “bundles” the ancillary files (e.g.,
>    SpinEchoFieldMaps) with their appropriate associated “main scan” into our
>    “unproc” directory.  That session-building “magic” is highly customized,
>    and is not code that is currently applicable to generalized use.

FWIW, https://github.com/nipy/heudiconv might be of help to establish
such "layout" of DICOMs into HCP "hierarchy".  There is a number of
heuristics developed already
https://github.com/nipy/heudiconv/tree/master/heudiconv/heuristics for
layout'ing data, now largely into BIDS, but heudiconv itself could be
used for establishing any hierarchy/naming.  HeuDiConv also dcm2niix as
well underneath for the basic DICOM -> NIfTI conversion step.

Cheers,
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience     http://centerforopenneuroscience.org