We have been using the 3.4 version of the pipelines to process data acquired
locally.   Our lab wants to switch over to the latest versions as we upgrade
our magnet. Is there a stable release of the pipelines? I was going to clone
the 3.27 version from github and proceed from there. However,  the last time we
tried this with 3.22, we had to download and implement a number of fixes that
were not a part of the 3.22 download.  Could you suggest the best way to
implement the most current and stable versions?  Thanks