From: hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> On Behalf Of Keith Jamison
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 4:15 PM
To: HCP Users <HCP-Users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: [HCP-Users] some scans have _MSMAll_hp2000_clean.dtseries.nii but not
MSMSulc cifti or _hp2000_clean.nii.gz ?

We recently noticed a couple of scans on s3://hcp-openaccess that are missing
the cleaned MNI volumetric nifti and clean MSMSulc cifti, even though they have
the uncleaned MNI nifti AND the cleaned MSMAll cifti.  Two examples:

s3://hcp-openaccess/HCP_1200/204218/MNINonLinear/Results/rfMRI_REST1_LR
s3://hcp-openaccess/HCP_1200/705341/MNINonLinear/Results/rfMRI_REST1_LR

There may be others, but these are the two we ran into. The missing files
appear to be present in connectomedb, but somehow didn't make it to s3?

-Keith