To whom it may concern,

I'm working with the 7T movie data (e.g., S1200 release with 7T movie
watching task), and trying to parcellate the dtseries with the BALSA label
files (for example, the left hemisphere file found here:
https://balsa.wustl.edu/file/show/npz0 - as well as the corresponding right
hemisphere parcels). When using the -cifti-parcellate command, I'm getting
the following error:

"ERROR: mismatch in number of surface vertices between input and dlabel for
structure CORTEX_LEFT"

I believe the error is from the dlabel files being 32k, and the 7T dtseries
requiring a high resolution 64k version (per hemisphere), possibly to
accommodate subcortex as well??

Some further info: when opened in matlab (using ciftiopen), the cdata for
the left parcel file is of size 29696x1, and the cdata for the 7T dtseries
is of size 170494x900. I'm also using the 1.6mm preprocessed scans, and
have received the same error message regardless of rest/task/and attempting
to use MSM-All, versus non MSM-All, etc (and even the ICA-FIX versions).
Lastly, I've tested my workflow with priorly released 3T dtseries, and all
commands work fine, so I think it's something unique to the new 7T release.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciate, as I'm anxious to
work with this great dataset! Thank you!

Regards,
Carrisa

*Carrisa Cocuzza*
Graduate Student, PhD Program
P: 551-427-7186

Center for Molecular & Behavioral Neuroscience
Rutgers University
197 University Ave.,
Newark, NJ, 07102