Dear experts,

I've processed my data through the HCP structural pipeline
(prefreesurfer, freesurfer, and postfreesurfer), and was wondering if
there is a way to extract metrics from the myelin mapping data. I
noticed here,
http://brainvis.wustl.edu/wiki/index.php/Caret:Operations/MyelinMapping,
caret_command was previously used to obtain left and right myelin
mapping metrics, but these output files don't seem to be produced by the
current postfreesurfer step. Is there another command I can run to do so?

Sincerely,

Anna

--

Anna Chen