Hi all,

The shared MEG source reconstructed data are only defined on the cortical
meshes, in cifti-format, and does not contain subcortical volumetrically
defined brainordinates. Therefore, I suggest to go with Tim’s suggestion to do
a cifti-separate on the fMRI ciftis and proceed from there.
Best,
Jan-Mathijs

> [...]
>             correction based on
>             <current-area> - a relevant right anatomical surface with current
>                mesh
>             <new-area> - a relevant right anatomical surface with new mesh
>
> [-right-area-metrics] - specify right vertex area metrics to do area
>             correction based on
>             <current-area> - a metric file with vertex areas for the current
>                mesh
>             <new-area> - a metric file with vertex areas for the new mesh
>
> [-cerebellum-spheres] - specify spheres for cerebellum surface resampling
>          <current-sphere> - a sphere with the same mesh as the current
>             cerebellum surface
>          <new-sphere> - a sphere with the new cerebellum mesh that is in
>             register with the current sphere
>
> [-cerebellum-area-surfs] - specify cerebellum surfaces to do vertex
>             area correction based on
>             <current-area> - a relevant cerebellum anatomical surface with
>                current mesh
>             <new-area> - a relevant cerebellum anatomical surface with new
> mesh
>
> [-cerebellum-area-metrics] - specify cerebellum vertex area metrics to
>             do area correction based on
>             <current-area> - a metric file with vertex areas for the current
>                mesh
>             <new-area> - a metric file with vertex areas for the new mesh
>
> Resample cifti data to a different brainordinate space.  Use COLUMN for
>       the direction to resample dscalar, dlabel, or dtseries.  Resampling both
>       dimensions of a dconn requires running this command twice, once with
>       COLUMN and once with ROW.  If you are resampling a dconn and your
> machine
>       has a large amount of memory, you might consider using
>       -cifti-resample-dconn-memory to avoid writing and rereading an
>       intermediate file.  The <template-direction> argument should usually be
>       COLUMN, as dtseries, dscalar, and dlabel all have brainordinates on that
>       direction.  If spheres are not specified for a surface structure which
>       exists in the cifti files, its data is copied without resampling or
>       dilation.  Dilation is done with the 'nearest' method, and is done on
>       <new-sphere> for surface data.  Volume components are padded before
>       dilation so that dilation doesn't run into the edge of the component
>       bounding box.  If neither -affine nor -warpfield are specified, the
>       identity transform is assumed for the volume data.
>
> The recommended resampling methods are ADAP_BARY_AREA and CUBIC (cubic
>       spline), except for label data which should use ADAP_BARY_AREA and
>       ENCLOSING_VOXEL.  Using ADAP_BARY_AREA requires specifying an area
> option
>       to each used -*-spheres option.
>
> The <volume-method> argument must be one of the following:
>
> CUBIC
>       ENCLOSING_VOXEL
>       TRILINEAR
>
> The <surface-method> argument must be one of the following:

>>> ',file.highResSphere{hemi},' ',file.lowResSphere{hemi},' ', res_method,'