Hi Ola,

You will find some templates in
https://github.com/Washington-University/megconnectome:
<https://github.com/Washington-University/megconnectome:> its template folder
contains some *4k* surface giftis (midthickness and inflated).
As a side note, the source meshes are not in MNI space, they are in each
individual’s ‘native space’, but thanks to the surface-based registration,
individual dipole positions can be compared across subjects.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs

J.M.Schoffelen, MD PhD
Senior Researcher, VIDI-fellow - PI, language in interaction
Telephone: +31-24-3614793
Physical location: room 00.028
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands