From: hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> On Behalf Of DE CASTRO Vanessa
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 4:58 AM
To: hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Cc: OLMOS-ARAYE Carmen <carmen.ol...@cnrs.fr>
Subject: [HCP-Users] TR : problems to download the tutorial data set

Good morning, I would to start to work with Connectome, so I am trying to
download the "Connectome Workbench v1.0 Tutorial Data Set", but the IBM Aspera
Connect gives me the following error: Insufficient permissions (I attached the
problem). I have already accepted the terms of use. Please, what can I do?

Thank you in advance

--

Vanessa DeCastro, PhD

Centre de Recherche Cerveau et Cognition - UMR 5549 - CNRS

Pavillon Baudot CHU Purpan

31052 Toulouse Cedex 03, France