I am trying to determine the best approach for producing tables of pscalar
results. I haven't seen any papers reporting pscalar results that have
tables, but I anticipate reviewers wanting to see these, and tables are
critical for meta-analyses. Since there aren't peaks, I was thinking of
calculating the center of mass after converting the significant parcels to
a volume. Has anyone done this already for the Multi-Modal Parcellation? Or
is there a reason that I'm not thinking of that doing this is not ideal or
even not valid?

Thanks,
Joe
--