From: Moataz Assem <moataz.as...@mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Monday, May 27, 2019 at 8:48 PM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>, "Glasser,
Matthew" <glass...@wustl.edu>
Subject: Re: *WU-SPAM* [suspect][HCP-Users] assessing MSMAll quality

Thanks Matt. and are acceptable ranges for values of those files less than 2
also?
Moataz

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 5:47 AM +0100, "Glasser, Matthew"
<glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>> wrote:
Hi Moataz,

I check the StrainJ (isotropic areal distortion) and StrainR (shape distortion)
and the overall alignment.  Beyond that, there isn’t currently a quantitative
way to do this.

Matt.