In particular, if you are only tracking the parcels x parcels matrix, using
the 59k surfaces should make effectively no difference.  They mostly exist
to try to capture the higher resolution fMRI data.  Even if you were
capturing per-vertex tractography counts, the uncertainty in the
probabilistic tractography might render this higher resolution useless.

Tim