Hi guys,

I am working on migrating my application from vs2008 to vs2010. The code
which was working fine with vs2008 library is giving me error with
vs2010 library.

Following is a sample code

H5std_string n1("INDEX");

              H5std_string n2("FIELD");

              H5std_string n3("SOURCE");

              StrType stype(PredType::C_S1,FIELD_STR_LEN);

              CompType atype(sizeof(FIELD));

atype.insertMember(n1,HOFFSET(FIELD,index),PredType::NATIVE_INT);

atype.insertMember(n2,HOFFSET(FIELD,field),stype);

              atype.insertMember(n3,HOFFSET(FIELD,source),stype);

Above code is raising exception at line atype.inserMember() function
call. Exception is "Access violation reading location 0x001c0058." I am
not sure why this exception is coming. Can someone help me rectify this
issue?

Regards,

Alok Jadhav

CREDIT SUISSE AG

GAT IT Hong Kong, KVAG 67

International Commerce Centre | Hong Kong | Hong Kong

Phone +852 2101 6274 | Mobile +852 9169 7172

alok.jad...@credit-suisse.com | www.credit-suisse.com
<http://www.credit-suisse.com/>

disclaimer: