Hi Maarten,

Thank you for reporting the issue. We are working on it.

Could you try the workaround posted below?
http://www.hdfgroup.org/HDF5/release/known_problems/index.html

thanks
--pc

On 2/8/2013 4:28 AM, Grootendorst, Maarten wrote:
Dear all,

I am trying to install hdfview 2.9 on my macbook pro (OS X 10.8.2, 64-bit). After downloading the 64-bit MAC intel version I want to install the software, but I get an error message saying 'the software is damaged and need to be moved to the trash'. Can anyone tell me what I need to do in order to install hdfview 2.9 properly?

Many thanks,

Maarten Grootendorst