Hi again!

Anyone could help me?
I could not understand how RPC class works. For me, only tries to
instantiates a single interfaces with no declaration for some methods
like blockreport. But then it uses rpc.getproxy to get new class wich
send messages with name node.

I'm sorry for this silly question, but i am really lost at this point.

Thanks for the patience.