Hello Allen,

Thanks for the reply.

You are right about trying to run two distributed filesystems. The reason
being, there are certain restrictions (in our cluster environment) to
include the local file system into lustre. Please tell me how would I make
mapreduce access more than one file system. At least the configs don't seem
to allow it.

Thanks,
Vikas A Patil

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 12:32 AM, Allen Wittenauer <awittena...@linkedin.com