Couple of things:

1. Since no one expressed any reservations against doing this on Sunday or
renaming trunk to master, I ll go ahead and confirm that. I think that
serves us better in the long run.

2. Arpit brought up the precommit builds - we should definitely fix them as
soon as we can. I understand Giri maintains those builds, do we have anyone
else who has access in case Giri is not reachable? Giri - please shout out
if you can help us with this either on Sunday or Monday.

Thanks
Karthik