Hi HDFS dev,

We have four +1's  (Vinay, Jitendra, Arpit and me) and no -1's.  The VOTE
passed.

PS: Sorry that my email box seems having some problem.  I somehow did not
receive
Arpit's VOTE and some other emails. The email I sent last time (forwarded
below) did not go out.

Thanks everyone.
Tsz-Wo

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 11:20 PM, Tsz Wo Sze <szets...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hi HDFS dev,
>

>We have three binding +1's (Vinay, Jitendra and me) and no -1's.  The VOTE
>passed.
>

>Thanks everyone.
>Tsz-Wo
>

>On Monday, September 8, 2014 4:03 PM, Nate Payne <npa...@cardinalpath.com>
>wrote:
>

>>+1. Great work everyone.
>>
>>On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 11:17 PM, Jitendra Pandey <jiten...@hortonworks.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>> +1. Great work by Nicholas and Jing.

 Nicholas and later Jing.

 > > HDFS.  Hadoop needs a solution to
>>> cluster.

>>> stored
>>> policy.

>>> fixing

>>> of

>>> --
>>> <http://hortonworks.com/download/>
>>

>>> --
>>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>>> NOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
>>>

>>--
>>Nathaniel Payne
>>Senior Data Architect
>>phone +1.778.374.3004 x236
>>web CardinalPath.com
>><http://www.cardinalpath.com/?utm_campaign=cp-personal&utm_source=npayne&utm_medium=email&utm_content=signature>
>>
>>--
>>

>>Research shows that organizations with high online analytics maturity
>><http://www.cardinalpath.com/services/online-analytics-maturity-model/assessment/?utm_source=footer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cp-personal&utm_content=signature>
>>
>>get better ROI from their digital marketing and analytics investments. Not
>>sure what your organization's analytics maturity is? Do you want to see how
>>you compare to over 900 companies worldwide? Take the Online Analytics
>>Maturity Assessment (OAMA)
>><http://www.cardinalpath.com/services/online-analytics-maturity-model/assessment/?utm_source=footer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cp-personal&utm_content=signature>
>>
>>and find out
 now!