+1, thanks Allen and Andrew.

Regards,
Akira

On 7/3/15 22:31, Devaraj K wrote:
+1

Thanks Allen and Andrew for your efforts on this.

Thanks
Devaraj

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 11:29 AM, Varun Vasudev <vvasu...@apache.org> wrote:

+1

Many thanks to Allen and Andrew for driving this.

-Varun

On 7/3/15, 10:25 AM, "Vinayakumar B" <vinayakum...@apache.org> wrote:

+1 for the auto generation.

bq. Besides, after a release R1 is out, someone may (accidentally or
intentionally) modify the JIRA summary.
Is there any possibility that, we can restrict someone from editing the
issue in jira once its marked as "closed" after release?

Regards,
Vinay

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 8:32 AM, Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com>