Thanks Akira.

I'd like to make one small correction. If we're getting HDFS-7704, then we
should also get HDFS-7916. My earlier comment was assuming HDFS-7704 was
not included in the list. But if is (and I think it should), then we should
also get HDFS-7916 as it addresses an important issue related to HDFS-7704.
Hope it makes it clear.

Sangjin