Thanks @vinayakumarb for the reply,

 Seems we are using QJM (3 journal nodes) from 2.6 apache hadoop branch.

        <property>

                <name>dfs.namenode.shared.edits.dir</name>

                 <value>
qjournal://<journalnode1>:<port>;<journalnode2>:<port>;<journalnode3>:<port>/<journalId>
</value>

        </property>

--
Thanks
Raju Bairishetti,

www.inmobi.com

*2012 ME Best Mobile Ad Network Award Winner

[image: http://www.inmobi.com/press-releases/files/2013/02/MIT.png]