Hey Mohammad,

Ravi's suggestion of getting a heap dump would almost certainly let you get
to the bottom of this, but I'll just throw out there that it sounds like
you may have been hitting https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-8965,
which indeed can be triggered by use of inotify. That's fixed now, and in
addition to HDFS-8964 should fully address that issue.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera