Thanks for the verification Nick!

Regarding that one issue, we saw this before itself in 2.7 and deemed it to be
a compatible change given the expected usage of the API. The error in your
report is “a client class C is not abstract and does not override abstract
method in ApplicationBaseProtocol.”, but we do not expect clients to extend
this communication protocol, only bind to it as a calling interface.

Your report was useful in general otherwise though as I forgot to run jdiff
again! With this, things are looking good on the latest RC that I am going to
push out now.

Thanks
+Vinod

On Sep 16, 2015, at 12:05 PM, Nick Dimiduk