+1 (binding) for the RC except for my question below about the tag.

I checked 2.6.3-RC0, based on my check-list:

- Signatures and message digests all are good in general.
- The top level full LICENSE, NOTICE and README for the source artifacts are
good - CHANGES.txt for common, hdfs and mapped are correctly located.
- Able to build the tars out of the source tar ball using JDK 7. (Don’t have a
JDK 6 at hand)

Testing: All testing on single node, unsecured, default mode.

- Started HDFS daemons successfully , created directories.
- Successfully started YARN daemons - ResourceManager, NodeManager and Timeline
Service
- Successfully started MapReduce history server.
- Ran DistributedShell as a native YARN app.
- Ran wordcount, pi, random writer, sort, grep and they all pass just fine.
- Navigated through the RM, NM and Timeline UIs to make sure the views are
working well.
- Navigated through the MapReduce UI to make sure the views are working well.

Thanks,
+Vinod