> Create a JIRA to trace this requirement at:

Awesome. Thanks Klaus for filing the issue.

Do you have any idea to solve the concern Roman and Sean have? In
other words, could you clarify what your Docker script actually does?

> I am with Sean on this one. To make it truly useful outside of a Quickstart VM
> use case the community image has to deal with configuration management
> in a much more explicit way. Just sticking java bits into a Docker container
> won't really solve much.

If I understand your idea correctly, the dockerfile script doesn't
manage configuration: it will be copied from user-defined
configuration files, right?

Thanks
- Tsuyoshi