Hi hadoop folks,

   I noticed that our recent YARN jenkins tests are consistently failed
(https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build) due to test environment
issues below.

   I already filed blocker issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13141 to our INFRA team yesterday
but haven't get any response yet. All commit work on YARN project are fully
blocked. Anyone have ideas on how to move things forward?

    btw, Jenkins tests for hadoop/hdfs/mapreduce seems to be OK.

FATAL: Command "git clean -fdx" returned status code 1:
stdout:
stderr: warning: failed to remove
hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/target/test/data/3

hudson.plugins.git.GitException<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search?query=hudson.plugins.git.GitException>:
 Command "git clean -fdx" returned status code 1:
stdout:
stderr: warning: failed to remove
hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/target/test/data/3

        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandIn(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1723)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandIn(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1699)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandIn(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1695)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommand(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1317)

Thanks,

Junping